Are you trying to plan the perfect last fling party for your bride-to-be? If you are, you’ve come to the right place. Deciding what to do for her ‘last fling before the ring’ can put a lot of pressure on whoever may be planning it, but we are here to help!
Planning a last fling party should be mostly about the what the bride loves. Remember, this party is to celebrate her last few months, weeks, or days as a single woman. Make sure to take into consideration the things that the bride loves doing most, whether it be going to the clubs, or having a relaxing spa day. Would she rather enjoy a fun trip to nearby city or a weekend camping trip with her favorite girls?
From decor to games, we’ve list of ideas to help you get started planning the perfect bachelorette party!
Whether you’re looking for party favors for all the girls, super cute decorations for the last fling party, fun games that the whole group will enjoy, or events to keep you busy throughout the night or day, keep scrolling to find everything you’ll need! Let’s get this party started…
- Hair Ties – For when your girls have had a few too many at the bachelorette party, these hair ties are so cute “To have and to hold… your hair back!”
- Hair Combs – A nice addition to the hair ties, these combs are such a cute party favor! You can even wrap the hair ties around the comb!
- Party Cups – Everyone loves party mugs! They’re even stainless steel so they’re definitely keep you cocktails cold!
- Hangover Kit – What’s a better party favor after a bachelorette party than a hangover kit? These custom hangover kits are such a cute idea!
- Lip Balm – These bachelorette themed lip balms are a great extra little gift that your girls will absolutely love!
- Beach Party Bags – We are totally in love with these beach bags that are perfect for your girls! Complete with an adorable beach towel and sunglasses, all you’ll need to do is toss in a few beers and hit the beach!
- Bachelorette Tattoos – You could add these to your sequin party pack if you want! But look at how cute these custom bachelorette party tattoos are!
- Shot Glass Tubes – These aren’t just any regular shot glasses… they’re shot tubes! Cheers!
- Key Bottle Opener – This is one of my favorites! It is such a simple yet adorable party favor!
- ‘Mani Thanks’ Nail Polish – These cute tags say ‘Mani Thanks!’ They are perfect for tying around a bottle of nail polish!